Table of Contents
Big Brother South Africa Mzansi 2021-2022 Auditions and Applications
We are delighted to keep you up to date on Big Brother South Africa 2021-2022 | Auditions, Applications, and Dates.
It’s a happy day for Big Brother Mzansi fans because the show will be back sooner rather than later.
Fans of the 24-hour reality show have been pleading with producers to resurrect the show since Ntombi and others were killed off. Though, Ace was victorious.
After five years of anticipation, it has now been announced that the much-loved show will be making a return. Mzansi Magic has announced that one of South Africa’s most popular reality shows will be revived.
Big Brother Mzansi is poised to return to television screens shortly, with murmurs of auditions circulating. Fans are beyond ecstatic to be riveted to their TVs once more
Big Brother Mzansi Auditions Form
The Audition form is extensive to learn more about you and determine whether you are a good fit for Big Brother Mzansi. Please answer all questions on the form completely and truthfully. Make sure your responses are written clearly. If it is determined that you have purposefully been untruthful or concealed crucial facts, you will be summarily rejected from the screening process. Before completing the rest of this audition form, please carefully read the section below titled Big Brother Mzansi – Information for Applicants.
By attending the audition, I agree to use any personal information provided by Endemol, M-Net, or the MultiChoice Group of Companies to determine whether I am a good candidate and to pick contestants for the production of the Programme.
If I am invited to further auditions but am not selected as a contestant, I hereby assign irrevocably to Endemol, M-Net, or MultiChoice Group of Companies the entire copyright and all other rights of whatever nature in and to my audition and contribution to Big Brother, whether now in existence or arising in the future, including, without limitation, my performance, any comments ascribed to me (whether as part of the audition, any psychological testing, or any interview), and any comments ascribed to me.
Endemol, M-Net, or the MultiChoice Group of Companies shall thereby be authorized to use and exploit, and license others to use and exploit, such contributions, in whole or in part, by any means and in any media, manner, or format now known or subsequently conceived, throughout the world and in perpetuity.
Big Brother Mzansi – Information for Applicants
Please read, sign and date the following statement:
I hereby acknowledge and confirm that:
1. I am aware that Endemol (“the Producers”) will consider the information supplied by me in this
document for purposes of considering me as a participant in the Big Brother Mzansi production.
2. I have read and agree to be bound by the conditions set out in this document entitled Big Brother Mzansi Audition form;
3. I have answered all of the questions on the audition form fully, honestly, and accurately, and I confirm I have not misled or attempted to mislead the Producers in any way as to my identity, experiences, or any other way.
4. If any of the information I have given in the audition form is false, the Producers will be
entitled to exclude me from the Big Brother Mzansi participant audition process.
5. If the Producers short-list me, I am prepared to undergo psychological and medical screening. I
understand that the full details of this will be explained to me in advance.
6. If I am short-listed, I also agree to authorize the Producers to conduct background checks to
verify any information I have supplied. I understand that consenting to these checks is no guarantee of being chosen to participate.
7. Even if I am selected as a participant, the Producers have no obligation to produce the program and even if the program is made, there will be no obligation on the Producers or any broadcaster to broadcast it.
8. All decisions by the Producers concerning the selection of the participants are final, and no reasons will be given. I agree not to challenge or appeal against those decisions.
9. I will keep strictly confidential and will not, without the prior written consent of the Producers, at any time from the date I sign this audition form and for twelve (12) months following the first transmission on television of the final episode of Big Brother Mzansi, disclose, publish or reveal to any person any incident, conversation or information concerning the series or the audition/selection process, which comes to my knowledge as a result of my inclusion in the participant selection process and/or the Big Brother Mzansi series, if selected, nor other information relating to Endemol, M-Net/MultiChoice Group of Companies, or the Big Brother Mzansi
series acquired by me during this period, without consultation with the publicity organs of either Endemol, MNet or MultiChoice Group of Companies.
10. If I am selected to participate in the Big Brother Mzansi production, I agree to enter into a formal agreement with the Producers and/or any other relevant party, the terms and conditions of which will be necessary to protect the rights of the Producers and/or other entities involved in the production of Big Brother Mzansi.
11. I hereby assign to Endemol, M-Net, or MultiChoice Group of Companies the right to use my photographs, likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, caricature, literary, artistic and musical materials, and the like for purposes of the Programme and/or any related publicity and marketing, which Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice
12. I am not an employee of Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice, or any of the M.I.H. Group of companies.
13. I am not related to an Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice, or any other M.I.H. Group of companies’ employee.
14. I am a legal resident or a citizen of South Africa with a valid ID book or passport…
Important: If you have any questions, corrections, contributions, or suggestions regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below